Global Strategic Analytics (Banking Book Methodology Specialist)
Our client fosters an inclusive and respectful work environment, where every employee has the opportunity to thrive. They work with E2W in partnership to become more diverse.
• Quantitative skills, including proficiency in quantitative Python or R, and other programming capabilities; knowledge of relevant external provider systems (e.g. QRM) would be seen as advantage
• Knowledge of Deposit, Loan, Treasury, Liquidity, and relevant interdependencies such as fund transfer pricing; practical experience with risk management, preferably with focus on Banking book / treasury modelling
• Knowledge of Interest Rate Risk and Model risk regulation; knowledge of Pilar 2 capitalisation framework and accounting (e.g. IFRS 9) would be seen as advantage
• Educated to MSc degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, a degree with a finance focus, e.g. Economics, applied statistics/ mathematics, engineering, operations research would be beneficial
• Relationship building skills including ability to collaborate with multiple business partners and colleagues, influence appropriately, and partner on developing solutions
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities