Global Strategic Analytics Manager, Banking Book Methodology Manager
Our client fosters an inclusive and respectful work environment, where every employee has the opportunity to thrive. They work with E2W in partnership to become more diverse.
• Excellent knowledge of financial products, with focus on treasury risks
• Experience with Treasury / Interest Rate Risk modelling (including maturity roll-out of client deposits as well as prepayment behaviour), related regulations; knowledge of Pilar 2 Capitalisation framework and accounting (eg IFRS 9) would be advantageous
• Asset Liability Management knowledge and the impact of client behaviour on IRRBB as well as hedging strategies
• Experience with modelling life cycle management, related governance and calibration processes (incl. but not limited to application of qualitative overlays to reflect management action or industry and economic development)
• Relevant education or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience within applied statistics/mathematics, engineering, quantitative market research would be beneficial
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities