Senior Segment Manager CORE (12 Month FTC)
12 month FTC
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• Significant and relevant strategic and delivery marketing experience in the financial services and consumer Wealth Management environment
• Experience of driving Marketing change programs which enhance business KPIs
• Understand Marketing activation across the UK
• Charities journey mapping
• Strong knowledge in research, client experience and data analytics to determine the strategic marketing approach
• Strong experience in using insights and turning these into actionable marketing programs
• Excellent experience of working with Sales and Business Development
• Experience of working in a marketing strategy team and driving go to market execution via a matrix structure
• Commercially minded – used to working and delivering to KPIs
• Strong, well evidenced background in strategy, planning and analysis marketing
• Excellent experience in initiating, creating and driving segmented value propositions through to message development and implementation of campaigns
• Must have prior knowledge of all marketing delivery channels
• Prior knowledge of driving digital marketing strategy and cost effective marketing to niche/small target audiences
• Understanding of content across all channels
• Highly computer literate with exceptional PowerPoint and excel skills
Other attributes that would be helpful, but not essential for the role:
• Experience working with multiple product / divisions that require an umbrella coordinated approach.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities