Real Estate Originator
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• Originate and arrange property lending opportunities within the team's target markets and jurisdictions. Target levels of new business generation to be agreed with your line manager. This will involve preparing and executing business plans to attract new to Bank customers.
• Detailed analysis of new deals, including scrutinising customers, detailed financial analysis and property due diligence.
• Structure new opportunities – pricing, leverage, covenants, security etc.
• Lead negotiations between Borrower and Bank throughout the indicative term sheet stage.
• Review or prepare credit applications and present transactions to Real Estate Deal Forum and the Bank's Credit Committee.
• Track record of originating real estate debt within the UK market, with development lending experience.
• In depth property lending market knowledge across multiple asset classes.
• Ability to identify target clients fitting the profile of the Bank, as per the prescribed strategy of the Real Estate team and within the Bank's risk appetite.
• Strong negotiating skills and experience working with institutional clients and their demands.
• Strong networking and relationship management skills, with an ability to work within tight deadlines.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities