Our client fosters an inclusive and respectful work environment, where every employee has the opportunity to thrive. They work with E2W in partnership to become more diverse.
- Expertise in quantitative analytics, modelling, pricing and risk management skills within a financial services environment
- Experience maintaining existing models and implementing new models for pricing and risk management of Credit and Bonds linked Derivative and Cash products.
- Documenting and testing new and existing models
- Supporting the client Analytics library to Strats, Trading, IT, Risk, Model Validation and Finance
- Solid computing and programming skills and experience, utilising programming languages such as Python, Matlab, R, S-Plus, C++
Back to opportunities