Portfolio Manager - Private Client Wealth
London, Leeds and Bournemouth
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women.
• Day to day running of the existing clients to reflect the model portfolios.
• Active idea generation of investment ideas to be included in portfolios.
• Implement investment decisions across the client base.
• Attend fund manager/company meetings and update the team on key messages.
• Completing templates/augmenting due diligence process on investments owned.
• Enter corporate action decisions.
• Oversight of junior Portfolio Managers
• Role will require level 7 CISI Chartered Wealth Manager qualification or CFA.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Keen interest in the stock market
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please register your interest here.
Or if you know someone who is perfect for this role then please refer them here.
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities