Market Risk Manager – Foreign Exchange (FX), Precious Metals
Our client fosters an inclusive and respectful work environment, where every employee has the opportunity to thrive. They work with E2W in partnership to become more diverse.
- Confident having oversight of the Global FX Precious Metals business, and supporting the Global Head of Global FX Market Risk as required
- Exposure to Derivatives and Physical Commodities trading, ideally obtained within Precious Metals or similar, and with a strong desire to further your career in this direction.
- Knowledge of commonly traded flow products including rationales, flows and risks (including structural, non-linear, cross, model etc.)
- Experienced in monitoring of risk, stress loss, and Value-at-Risk (VaR) exposures against limits and risk appetite, while remaining constantly aware of current market dynamics
- Ability to quickly develop credible working relationships with fellow Market Risk Managers, Traders, Senior Risk Managers, and colleagues across the organisation
- Strong experience in markets-related roles with an emphasis on market risk management, with commensurate knowledge of market risk controls and governance frameworks
- Strong technical and analysis skills (Python, Excel, Statistics etc.), with strong attention to detail and process-orientation
Back to opportunities