Internal Auditor (12 month FTC)
12 month FTC
Our client values actions to create an inclusive and respectful environment where all individuals can feel good, be themselves and have a positive impact. They have partnered with E2W to attract and promote a diverse workforce.
• Strong skills and knowledge on corporate and investment banking activities especially the risk management of these activities
• Good experience of designing testing and approving testing strategies, undertaking complicated testing and expert testing
• Experience of geographically dispersed business line and control processes
• Has been involved in the full cycle of an audit assignment (From the planning stage to the conclusion) or taken the responsibility of coordinating/leading an audit from planning to reporting.
• Ability to assess controls with logic and clarity following a risk based methodology. Confirming understanding by walkthrough testing, questioning whether design of controls meets risks, and identifying risks for consideration.
• Able to perform Solution and Root Cause Analysis with Business Line Management or Control Function Management
• Able to debate confidently with knowledge, influencing skills and analysis, an ability to withstand pressure and search for validation of counter arguments
• Able to present facts, results of Investigation and to adapt speech to the audience
• Able to turn mistakes by self/senior and other staff into a shared opportunity for development in an open, constructive and non-threatening team environment
• Speaking an European language is an advantage (Italian, Spanish, German or Russian)
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities