Head of Strategic Partnerships/Platforms
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• Confident and have proficient presentation and public speaking skills.
• Have a high level of general market and competitor knowledge.
• Experience in successfully promoting wealth management services to IFA Networks and National IFA Firms.
• Deep understanding of how IFA Networks and National IFA Firms operate, including the specific areas that will affect the level of business flows from these entities to the bank.
• Strong investment and fund knowledge in terms of management style – and variables that contribute to and detract from performance.
• Increase AUM from National IFA Firms, IFA Networks and IFA Investment Platforms, in line with targets that will be periodically set by management
• Increase the number of IFA Network an National IFA Firm panels on which the bank’s services are approved
• Increase users of the bank’s services on IFA Investment Platforms
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities