Our client values actions to create an inclusive and respectful environment where all individuals can feel good, be themselves and have a positive impact. They have partnered with E2W to attract and promote a diverse workforce.
• Working practice gained either in asset management industry (fund managers, funds of funds, investment consultancies, fund platforms) or investment banking industry (trading, structuring, capital introduction);
• Previous experience in either fund research and due-diligence, derivative trading or back office and operations.
• Good understanding of a wide variety of financial instruments;
• Good knowledge of macro economy and drivers behind performance of various asset classes
• Working knowledge of financial statistics and methods of quantitative analysis
• Working knowledge of the European/Asian regulated fund industry or alternative investment industry (legal, operational and investment management aspects)
• Working knowledge of the US regulated fund industry or alternative investment industry (legal, operational and investment management aspects) is a plus.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities