Enterprise Risk Manager
Our client believes that to deliver high-quality products and services to their clients and to work together effectively across the bank, they require employees with different mindsets and wide-ranging experience. The diversity of their workforce provides them with a better understanding of client needs, cultural aspects and regional markets. They believe that it also opens up a broader range of business opportunities. That is why they have retained E2W to help them find female candidates for this role.
• Proven experience of conducting 2LoD review and challenge into business development plans to assess 1LoD capabilities (e.g. systems, infrastructure and controls in place) to conduct desired business operation and growth.
• Hands-on previous involvement with analysis of risk and business strategy and setting goals with clear linkages to the risk appetite and the desired risk profile.
• In depth understanding of the risk management framework and its key components, e.g. risk identification, risk appetite, scenario analysis and stress testing, as well as typical risk metrics used by various risk areas.
• Awareness of booking model considerations and the implications for risk and controls within the operations of UK legal entities and/or an Investment Banking environment.
• Previous role in enterprise risk management or across different risk types (e.g. market/credit/ operational/liquidity risk).
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities