Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• Strong experience over a broad and complex product range, including security and covenant management
• Ability to interpret and operationalise complex credit, ancillary & security documentation.
• Strong Understanding of lending risk environment
• Understanding of downstream implications, including finance, funding, risk reporting (market, operational and credit).
• System knowledge and flexibility, ability to navigate and adapt to changes through a constantly changing technical environment
• Strong understanding and ability to correlate covenants to credit risk and portfolio analysis
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities