Analyst - Large Corporates and Real Estate Funds
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
• Knowledge of the property market
• Knowledge of property lending, with development lending experience beneficial
• An understanding of valuation principles
• An understanding of the key terms in real estate finance transactions
• Ability to build cash flow models and provide cash flow analysis to originators
• Ability to carry out financial analysis of a business
• Be able to identify any relevant material business risks
• Ability to deal with demanding clients and work within tight deadlines
• A proactive attitude to deliver for clients
• Knowledge of Real Estate procedures including credit and drawdown related matters
• Understand and follow all relevant compliance consideration including the regulatory environment and appropriate processes, procedures and their implications
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities