Business Process Engineer/Consultant - Non Technical
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Business Process Engineering team works in close partnership with divisions and functions to drive Transformation and Improvement projects, supporting the business in meeting their overall strategic goals.
Our client is looking for someone with the following attributes:
• You will be responsible to drive process transformation projects through streamlining, simplification, standardization and automation of the Operational processes across products and geographies within Investment Banking (IB) and Cross Products business Units.
• You will have an aptitude to deconstruct a complex and ambiguous business problem, synthesize information, leverage process engineering principles and mindset to come up with an approach and sustainable solution.
• Evaluate current state business processes using Lean methods and process analytics to identify opportunities for simplification, standardization, and digital automation by facilitating cross-functional workshops focused on process optimization and digital automation.
• Design end to end (E2E) target state processes and implementation roadmaps that integrate strategic goals for operations (Target Operating Model), technology, business, and product management teams.
• Collaborate with Operations, Technology, Business, and Risk partners in redesigning processes and defining digital automation solutions along with business case and Agile delivery plans.
• The ability to leverage and contribute to the process engineering “body of knowledge”, including standard tools/ templates, best practice examples and guidance.
Skills and Experience
• Investment Banking experience - Knowledge of Trade Life cycle, IB products and services
• Experience of managing cross functional stakeholder to gather information and drive decisions. Have an ability to conduct a detail assessment across E-2-E process. Recommend solutions as appropriate across people, process, technology, and governance.
• Work collaboratively with Operations teams to effectively document business processes/challenges, perform data analysis to identify root cause, recommend solutions and document target state processes.
• Strong experience in designing and driving improvements and have Lean and/or Six Sigma certification or comparable process improvement qualification (preferred)
• Understanding of Digital Process Automation capability and appropriate suitability to a given business area (Workflow Management, Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
• Prior experience in management consulting firm preferred.
A study that was conducted reported that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women apply only if they meet 100% of them. If this role has sparked an interest and you match some of the criteria then please do not hesitate to contact us about this opportunity.
Back to opportunities