Senior Manager - Third Party Management
Our client believes that to deliver high-quality products and services to their clients and to work together effectively across the bank, they require employees with different mindsets and wide-ranging experience. The diversity of their workforce provides them with a better understanding of client needs, cultural aspects and regional markets. They believe that it also opens up a broader range of business opportunities. That is why they have retained E2W to help them find female candidates for this role.
• Responsibility to oversee the Vendor Risk Management team, for both vendor onboarding due diligence and ongoing risk monitoring
• Extensive Risk Management experience and a solid operational background
• Strong, proven experience as a direct manager and/or functional manager of a support team, managing a geographically disparate team
• Direct experience with managing Third Party Risk Management Teams, including reporting and functional tool support
• Detailed knowledge of regulatory/compliance/internal audit or operational risk topics
• 8+ years of experience supporting a bank or financial services institution and demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels within an organization
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities