QIS Sales Lead UK
Director / Executive Director
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
The role consists of expanding our client’s cross asset Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) initiative with institutional clients in the UK.
Business Development and Execution
• Develop and diversify the ED Solutions Sales activity / revenue in UK.
• Plan and organise client visits and meetings, establishing high level contacts with clients.
• Develop the Bank’s institutional client base (Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds etc.). Develop knowledge of clients and their needs. Position the Bank to match their capabilities with client needs. Originate new transactions.
Liaise with Financial Engineers, Trading and Product Specialist to contribute to the design of new products offered to the Bank’s clients. Relay client’s feedback to the trading team.
• Co-ordinate the Bank’s efforts to service client organisations: communicate and co-ordinate flows and orders with trading and sales teams. Ensure transaction execution meets client and Bank’s requirements, notably with regards to providing timely and professional pricing and ethical execution of customer flows.
• Network with contacts to identify cross selling business opportunities.
• Maintain awareness of all economic and financial data and any other important factors (e.g., fiscal changes) likely to affect the client base and products being marketed.
• Aim to maximise long term revenues and control costs within the context of the Equity Derivatives business line strategy.
• Ensure that information on client needs, potential business opportunities and important changes affecting clients flows freely to management, to relevant structuring teams, to other sales teams and to relationship managers covering the client base.
• Report to line manager on the progress of the business and specific issues (e.g., excess on limits, compliance problems, disagreement with client, reputational risk...)
Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience in sales and trading within the ED sales environment
• Good understanding of relevant products, markets and trading
• Good knowledge of market competition
• Good relationship building skills, diplomacy
• Team Orientated
• Client centric
• Strong negotiator and excellent communicator
• Self-motivated and able to motivate others
• Integrity and Trustworthiness
• Able to work effectively under pressure
A study that was conducted reported that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women apply only if they meet 100% of them. If this role has sparked an interest and you match some of the criteria then please do not hesitate to contact us about this opportunity.
Back to opportunities