Global Market Structuring and Origination - Islamic Finance
Our client values actions to create an inclusive and respectful environment where all individuals can feel good, be themselves and have a positive impact. They have partnered with E2W to attract and promote a diverse workforce.
• In charge of executing transactions as line manager will request: review and comment the documentation, participate to conference calls, obtain Shariah approval from the Shariah Board
• Preparing pitches / marketing materials
• In charge of structuring and assist in booking deals
• Responsible for supporting the business lines/ coverage teams to deliver their budget on Islamic Finance
• 10+ years’ experience in Islamic Finance within Global Markets
• Strong experience in structuring Islamic GM Solutions, structured finance within an Investment Banking environment
• Strong knowledge of Islamic Fis and orignation expertise
• Good knowledge of capital market products and investment banking activities,
• Team player and agile with an innovative mindset.
• Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities