EMEA Public Leveraged Loan/High Yield Bond Sales
Vice President / Director
Our client values actions to create an inclusive and respectful environment where all individuals can feel good, be themselves and have a positive impact. They have partnered with E2W to attract and promote a diverse workforce.
• Ensure primary transaction execution of both Loan and HY meets investors' and the Bank’s requirements.
• Leads key discussions/negotiations with investors with a view to develop sales & trades and other cross selling opportunities
• Plan and organise client meetings, establishing high level contacts at clients.
• Develop knowledge of clients and their needs
• New and recurring customer business, client call reports and periodic KYC assistance to vetting teams as required
• Strong experience of the primary and secondary markets for Leveraged loans.
• Able to manage multiple Primary transactions simultaneously
• FCA certified
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please register your interest here.
Or if you know someone who is perfect for this role then please refer them here.
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities