Our client seeks to attract and retain the best people, and ensures everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. They believe that to see real change, they will need to take real action and therefore have partnered with E2W, to help drive their diversity promise
A strong technical background is required, being comfortable working in a complex technical environment with a variety of technologies and integration techniques.
• Expert in Tableau development
• Some Tableau Online experience
• SQL Server 2016/2017 experience
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Business analysis and requirements gathering
• A proponent of collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
• Strong delivery focused approach
• Knowledge of Tableau administration is highly desirable
• Agile Development experience
• Experience of Dev Ops automated deployment processes/fully integrated development
• Working knowledge of C# (to v6.0)
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities