Senior SQL Server DBA Engineer
Our client seeks to attract and retain the best people, and ensures everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. They believe that to see real change, they will need to take real action and therefore have partnered with E2W, to help drive their diversity promise.
- Administering and managing the SQL Server Database estate.
- Assist with day to day management of the database architecture covering live and non-live environments.
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL Server 2012 to 2019
- Highly proficient scripting skills in (T-SQL, PowerShell)
- In-depth SQL Always On \ Clustering experience
- Working knowledge of continuous Integration or Configuration Management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, Octopus)
- Experience and ability to demonstrate performance diagnosis and tuning techniques in the whole working stack; Database internals, OS, Storage and SQL Server’s Query Processor Fundamentals
- 6+ years of experience gained within Financial Services
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities