Senior Fund Accounting Change Specialist
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• Strong background and experience in fund administration and outsourced fund administration
• Proven technical fund accounting expertise
• Experience from a fund accounting and NAV perspective in product change including fund mergers, in specie transfers and fund closures
• Understanding of fund fair value pricing and swing pricing and their application to the NAV
• Lead on and provide valuation, NAV and fund accounting subject matter expertise on the product change pipeline including:
o Fund launches and closures
o Fund mergers and restructures
o In-specie transfers
o Large client transitions or administrator changes
• Produce regular MI reporting on projects, product and regulatory change, detailing key milestones and ensuring escalation of concerns and risks in relation to the projects
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please register your interest above.
Or do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities