Regulatory Development Manager
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• Detailed understanding of (and expertise in) Global regulatory developments, both the process of regulation and the application of regulation to a firm.
• Understanding of the asset management business (front, middle, back office) and familiarity with Global ESG regulation desirable.
• Play a key role in identifying, assessing and researching the impact of new or changing Global regulations on the business, with a particular focus on laws relating to ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance).
• Produce summary regulatory analysis / reporting to allow senior members of the firm to understand current Global regulatory developments, with a particular focus on those relating to ESG.
• Provide advisory support across the business on regulatory developments and play a key role in Global regulatory changes relating to ESG topics.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities