Product Development Manager
Our client has diversity and inclusion at the top of its list to attract, train and retain the best employees; attain better, sustainable results; and contribute to a better future for everyone. Working in partnership with E2W enables them to recruit, retain and develop talent that enables their organisation to fulfil their maximum potential
• Produce analysis and reports on market trends, product innovation and peer group comparison
• Work closely with the Head of Product & Marketing contributing to the future product strategy (both shorter and longer term)
• Produce comprehensive proposals for product changes or new product launches to a high and consistent standard with appropriate input from relevant stakeholders
• Input to the preparation and presentation of relevant reports and updates on product development activity to internal stakeholders and governance committees
• Champion the investor throughout the end-to-end product development and change cycle taking into consideration investor needs as part of proposal assessment
• Work closely with the Product PMO to deliver the effective planning and implementation of product change and new launches
• Assisting the Head of Product & Marketing with handling and addressing ad hoc requests and issues
• Strong asset management knowledge and commercial focus
• Excellent communicator with experience in writing papers and proposals
• Driven self-starter with ability to think critically and problem solve
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
• Familiarity with different fund types, asset classes and investment strategies
• Investor focus with an understanding of the evolving UK/EU asset management regulatory landscape
• Strong academic background (Degree level)
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities