Our client has diversity and inclusion at the top of its list to attract, train and retain the best employees; attain better, sustainable results; and contribute to a better future for everyone. Working in partnership with E2W enables them to recruit, retain and develop talent that enables their organisation to fulfil their maximum potential.
• Manage the creation, implementation and delivery of comprehensive and fully integrated communications, PR and marketing plans within agreed budgets and timescales, with input from others
• Develop, update and produce literature using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Including write-up, creative input, compliance management, and coordinating stakeholder sign-off.
• Own and manage support for marketing channels and marketing platforms in the UK: website, social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), WorkFront
• Manage and oversee all the required literature updates, including websites, and ensure all plans and execution meet with brand, regulatory, compliance, TCF and financial requirements
• Drive production of both digital and offline content by external agencies and in house – working with, and helping to appoint, content agencies for the development of content for use with investment customers and prospects in the UK
• Creative input to content planning – helping to identify key market themes and areas of interest to retail investment customers. Coming up with new and interesting ways to convey information and providing creative input to content messaging and delivery.
• Strong interpersonal skills, self-sufficiency and drive.
• Ability to build trusted relationships across all levels of an organisation
• Understanding of Asset Management products and ability to communicate key features effectively
• Financial or Asset Management marketing experience
• Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency
• Very strong communication skills, including the ability to write and edit effective investment marketing copy
• Positive attitude – this role has multiple stakeholders and requires a positive and collaborative approach
• Dynamic approach – able to react quickly to changing circumstances such as market events
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities