Compensation and Accounting Manager (12 Month FTC)
12 month FTC
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent), with post qualification experience in reporting and control
• Experience of compensation or share scheme accounting preferred
• Experience of working in a SOX environment or the investment management industry preferred but not required
• Experience of working in a global organisation
• Excellent attention to detail and results driven approach
• Ability to get up to speed quickly
• Enthusiasm to take time to understand the area and its requirements
• Ability to take a step back and review and challenge
• Ability to meet deadlines, for example at month and year end
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work with the team, especially important given the regular interaction with various departments
• Ability to analyse data and provide relevant financial insight
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Sinitta in our recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities