Client Portfolio Management Analyst
Our client seeks to attract and retain the best people, and ensures everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. They believe that to see real change, they will need to take real action and therefore have partnered with E2W, to help drive their diversity promise.
• Answer client enquiries on investments
• Provide ad hoc and regular updates for investors where appropriate
• Assume overall responsibility for projects including: planning, organising timeline and project deliverables
• Assure integrity of the supplied data by confirming data with appropriate sources; review final copy to ensure standards are met and compliance with company and department policies
• Help complete RFIs/RFPs and due diligence questionnaires for our client’s strategies
• Analyse proposal requirements with sales and other appropriate stakeholders, and review provided documentation to identify prospect/client key objectives
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities