ESG Content Manager
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• Content writing, marketing or journalist background desired
• Candidates will have preferably gained experience in an investment or distribution team in a position that involves writing investment related content e.g. in a client facing investment role or in a product role or similar
• Understanding of ESG factors, different approaches to and applications of ESG would be highly desired
• Familiarity with ESG data vendors is an advantage
• Degree educated
• IMC or CFA desired but not required
• Highly collaborative and team oriented, within and across teams
• Strong sense of accountability and responsibility to deliver projects on time and strive for continuous improvement
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work and make decisions independently
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and assimilate large amounts of information quickly
• Coping with pressure and setbacks
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Applications are welcome from E2W Members and non-members. We also have a referral scheme for members, where you can help women in your personal networks get ahead – and potentially receive £500 from us as a thank you.
If you are an E2W Member looking for a career move talk to Mark in recruitment team or Katie in our membership.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet. If there’s a women in your professional network who you think would be perfect for one of these roles, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you.
Back to opportunities