Flexible Working / Full Time / Part Time
When we come across exciting opportunities to join fresh and entrepreneurial companies, we want to share them with our community! This opportunity is to join Offgrid.Finance, a firm that is at the center of making capital available for investments into efficient, productive-use and low-emission technologies, Offgrid.Finance make it possible for SMEs to grow and decarbonise our world at the same time. If you want to know more then please contact Tim Chambers, Co-Founder and CEO of Offgrid.Finance, at email@example.com
Offgrid.Finance is seeking a Financial Analyst to join a London-based fintech start-up focused on the application of innovative financial analytics to driving access to clean technology in emerging markets. This role is available on a full or part time basis with home working and a flexible approach. Occasional meetings with the team in London and Cambridge and will offer the opportunity to travel to target emerging markets.
Offgrid.Finance is seeking a skilled and ambitious financial analyst to support the development of an innovative SME credit risk model and build the analytics of a portfolio of loan prospects.
- To develop and maintain credit risk models for emerging market companies.
- Perform structured big data analyses and portfolio analytics.
- Assess, test and document the performance of your risk management models against real world outcomes.
- 2-3 years of experience as an analyst in the financial services or investment industry.
- An exceptional graduate with no work experience could be considered.
- A Master’s Degree or PhD in financial analysis or related subject, and undergraduates with strong experience will also be considered.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply statistics to solve practical problems.
- Working experience or proficiency in statistical modelling software (e.g. R, Matlab) is an advantage.
- Well-versed in reading and navigating companies’ financial statements.
- Proficient excel skills.
- The ability to think outside the box as well as to draw on leading knowledge to develop the credit risk model.
- A team player with a collaborative mindset, someone who is comfortable suggesting ideas, engaging with others’ opinions and taking initiative.
- A strong vision of change, concern for environmental sustainability and climate change
Applications are open until the end of October 2021.
Back to opportunities