Head of Group FP&A
Our client appreciates that diverse businesses perform better and have made commitments to support a number of effective initiatives to reinforce this. They are working with E2W to support their journey in becoming a stronger diverse business.
- Fully qualified Accountant or Actuary with 10 years of PQE within a finance leadership role.
- Strong understanding of Group Reporting, Group Solvency, Group FP&A and Group Technical Accounting.
- Thorough understanding of the insurance industry and financial markets.
- Detailed knowledge of required internal and external reporting bases including IFRS and Solvency II.
- Knowledge of actuarial techniques such as reserving, economic valuation, capital modelling calculations, unit pricing, bonus setting.
- Understanding of the regulatory and accounting regimes for the Company’s With Profits Funds (PRA, IFRS).
- Proven experience of leading a reporting function, including experience managing teams and associated budgets under matrix structures.
Back to opportunities