Real Estate Investor
Our client's efforts are focused on cultivating and sustaining a diverse work environment and workforce. This is critical in meeting the unique needs of their diverse client base and the communities in which they operate. At every step, they invest in their employees careers and ensure their interests remain focused on the long term. Their goals are to maximise individual potential, expand their peoples professional opportunities and increase commercial effectiveness. They have retained E2W to find female candidates for the role of a Real Estate Investor.
Are you passionate about finance, real estate and investing? Our client is looking for a professional to join their Real Estate team who wants to use their skills and ideas to become a successful real estate investor.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Working closely with deal team leaders and other senior personnel of the team, the successful candidate will be expected to lead transaction execution on a day-to-day basis, including managing more junior REPIA personnel, internal underwriting and execution resources, as well as external advisors and counterparties.
- Researching and evaluating potential real estate investment opportunities, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Day-to-day point person on various acquisition and asset management transactions, with specific focus on financial modelling, auditing, due diligence and reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of discussion materials on proposed investment opportunities for the consideration of the REPIA Investment Committee
- Involvement in the documentation, structuring and financing aspects of transactions (including debt restructurings).
Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidate will possess a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and have an excellent academic and professional record.
- Extensive work experience in a real estate investing role or similar position
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (in particular Excel), excellent negotiation and communication skills, in addition to being able to coordinate due diligence processes and execution of transactions.
- The candidate must therefore be financially competent, with excellent attention to detail, a clear ability to multi-task, and an ability to work to goals/deadlines.
- Solid work ethic and motivation level
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coordinate large teams, including advisors across Europe
Fluency in English – other European languages will be an advantage
Back to opportunities