Regulatory Governance Analyst Senior Manager.
Immediate Start - Full Time
London - Canary Wharf
Supporting the progression of women into senior roles is a key strategic priority for our client. Moving towards a more gender-balanced workforce falls well in line with the company’s values, as balanced teams improve decision-making, innovation and performance – producing better results for their clients. As a result, our client has retained us to find female candidates for the role of Regulatory Governance Analyst Senior Manager.
The Finance Division globally reports to the Chief Financial Officer and consists of some 3,000 employees worldwide. Finance protects the client’s franchise by serving as guardian of the Firm’s books and records, and by contributing to firm wide risk management and risk reduction. This division maintains relationships with the client’s various industry and government regulators, and also serves as the conduit of financial information to the outside investment community.
- Partner with the Regulatory Controller Functional teams and Regulatory projects team to ensure prioritisation of program resources around issues, EUCs and documentation and further improve the BAU process/methodology and reporting to senior management.
- Report into the Head of UK Regulatory Governance
- Assist with the remediation of compliance and process related issues through business analysis and Regulatory knowledge thereby reducing the risk profile for the group.
- Track and monitor the delivery of tasks defined in the Regulatory plan and ensure escalation of any delays or other issues/risks to Regulatory reporting management as appropriate.
- Work with internal partners and Functional leads to ensure, short, medium and long term milestones are achieved and plans are progressing.
- Carry out compliance related self-assessments and present summaries to senior management
- Develop and enhance relationships with all Regulatory Functions, Technology, Infrastructure and Business Unit teams across the Firm to assist in delivery of in scope projects.
- Capture, document and communicate risks within the team and align to the annual global Risks and Controls Self-Assessment framework
- As appropriate, produce presentation materials to communicate and drive Regulatory Governance activity and key issues and risks.
- Coordinate and Chair the periodic Regulatory Governance forums with senior management and functional leads
- Manage the UK aspects within the Mumbai Governance team
- A regulatory business analysis or project management background gained in the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience of Capital/Leverage Regulatory reporting (CRD4 (CRR)/Basel, COREP) would be preferred but experience within Audit with Capital Regulatory Reporting exposure would also be considered.
- Clear, concise communication skills with experience of delivering small to medium scale initiatives
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, summarise detailed or low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate and build consensus
Back to opportunities