Risk Control Framework Program Manager
Our client believes that to deliver high-quality products and services to their clients and to work together effectively across the bank, they require employees with different mindsets and wide-ranging experience. The diversity of their workforce provides them with a better understanding of client needs, cultural aspects and regional markets. They believe that it also opens up a broader range of business opportunities. That is why they have retained E2W to help them find female candidates for this role.
• Experienced program manager with a strong track record to deliver large complex front-to-back transformational programs requiring business and technology change across functions.
• Strong understanding of Liquidity management and domain knowledge of Investment Banking and / or Wealth Management.
• A strategic perspective to identify and anticipate client needs to deliver strategic solutions, improve processes and drive revenue.
• Ability to clearly communicate, interact and manage senior business partners.
• Capable of prioritising and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, comfortable and manage work effectively under pressure to effectively lead change
• Motivating and inspiring leader, strong consensus builder and effective influencer.
• Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this role?
E2W are talent partners to leading financial institutions who are committed to diversity. These are firms who invest in ensuring that they recruit the best person for the job, from the widest possible talent pool. This means they are keen to go the extra mile by retaining E2W to help them find the best female candidates for the role. If you are seeking a new challenge and want an employer who really cares about creating an environment where you can flourish, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals, the firms we work with are undoubtably a good choice.
Our network is growing day by day, but we know that there are many great female candidates out there who aren’t part of it yet.If there’s a woman in your professional network who you think would be perfect for this role, please use our referral form to give us their details. You’ll be helping them take the next step in their career – and you could receive £500 from us as our way of saying thank you. Applications are welcome from E2W members and non-members.
Back to opportunities