Operational Risk Manager, Asset Finance
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
- This role is based in Reading with monthly travel to Liverpool required
- Oversight of the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework for Asset Finance Group.
- Thorough understanding of risks and controls within a financial services company with the ability to advise on appropriate controls and risk mitigation.
- Knowledge of Asset Financing products and services, including full trade lifecycle understanding, balance sheet risk and compliance considerations.
- Detailed knowledge of operational risk management methodologies and principles.
- Communication Skills – engage with a wide range of colleagues and articulately discuss/write report on various issue (verbal / written / presentation).
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Back to opportunities