Lead Originator – Leveraged Finance/Direct Lending
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
- Extensive knowledge of and credibility within the UK investment and corporate community with strong external marketing / presentation skills. Deal origination skills are a fundamental requirement of this role.
- Highly numerate with strong execution and structuring skills and a proven ability to execute and drive forward strategic plans to meet financial targets set against proven risk assessment, monitoring and control skills.
- A deep knowledge of Growth, Leveraged and Sponsor Finance and Investment Markets.
- Includes an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the deal process including the application of financial modelling techniques (across a range of junior debt and equity products), the identification and structuring of appropriate financing solutions and the negotiation of legal documentation.
- A high level of IT literacy with advanced Excel modelling skills in particular.
- Appropriate professional qualifications including, at minimum, a 2:1 degree. Additional financial qualifications are preferable but not essential (e.g. CFA, ACA, CIMA, MBA).
- Has personal impact. Recognised by the market as a confident, reliable and responsible decision-maker who can defend/support own decisions when challenged.
- Energy, hunger and drive to build a strong asset portfolio and work alongside team professionals in an open, collaborative and non-hierarchical team environment.
- A self-starter with a drive for results. High attention for detail and a motivation and ambition to deliver a consistent high quality output.
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving and networking skills.
- A team player with high emotional intelligence.
- An on-going drive for personal development and continuous improvement.
Back to opportunities