Head of Front Office Audit
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required or minimum educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Charted Financial Analyst (CFA), etc.
- Significant internal and/or external auditing experience. Experience in a similar Front Office focused Audit or Compliance role within an Asset Management firm (or a firm with an Asset Management business)
- Experience in auditing all aspects of Investment Management (Front Office) activity is required
- Experience in using Computer Assisted Audit techniques will be a distinct advantage
- Big 4 experience is desirable but not required
- Able to advise on multiple audit engagements simultaneously
- Excellent review, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and ability to respond effectively to changing business needs
Back to opportunities