Family Office, VP
Our clients efforts are focused on promoting and maintaining a diverse environment and workforce. They have partnered with E2W to help drive these commitments forward.
- Extensive experience (preferably 5 years +) working with high net worth clients in structuring multi-generational wealth and estate planning solutions across multiple European jurisdictions
- Technical expertise in trust and estate legislation and tax implications of investment portfolios, estate planning entities, philanthropic entities, and other business activities across multiple European jurisdictions (focus on U.K.)
- Experience in UK tax legislation and tax implications of investment portfolios, estate planning entities, philanthropic entities, and other business activities
- Track record of successfully managing client relationships with individuals and families
- Experience interfacing with trustees, attorneys, accountants, and other advisors and professional organizations in respect to private clients' wealth planning needs
Back to opportunities