EMEA Securitised Products and Commercial Real Estate Credit Officer
Our client believes that to deliver high-quality products and services to their clients and to work together effectively across the bank, they require employees with different mindsets and wide-ranging experience. The diversity of their workforce provides them with a better understanding of client needs, cultural aspects and regional markets. They believe that it also opens up a broader range of business opportunities. That is why they have retained E2W to help them find female candidates for this role.
- Extensive experience with European ABS/RMBS structures and markets, AND/OR Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) lending (both direct CRE-secured lending and CRE warehouse transactions).
- Analytical and practical approach to problem solving. Ability to learn new products and asset classes.
- Experience of an equivalent role at a major investment or global commercial bank.
- Knowledge of traditional rating agency approaches to European ABS, RMBS, CMBS and conduit warehouses.
- Knowledge of working with cash flow models used to review securitization structures.
Back to opportunities