Deputy Head of Investment Risk
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• An Investment Risk professional with 10+ years’ experience
• Experience in leading an experienced team with oversight of Relationship Managers and high volumes
• Ability to support Head of Investment Risk and face off to senior stakeholders across the Investment Management function in the first line of defence.
• Proven history of assisting and leading on key projects and committees as the senior representative for Investment Risk.
• You will need strong quantitative skills, a good knowledge of derivatives (types, valuation/pricing, risks), knowledge of equity, Fixed Income & multi-asset and a knowledge of risk models and concepts such ad tracking error, VaR, and stress testing methodologies together with an appreciation of their limitations
Back to opportunities