Assistant Portfolio Compliance Manager
Our client strives to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of their business and for the benefit of their employees and stakeholders. They have partnered with E2W to continue to seek ways to improve their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Experience with Charles River would be beneficial
- Knowledge and working experience in the key regulatory issues and rules
- Investment guidelines experience essential, experience of regulatory thresholds would be a bonus.
- Ability to ensure complex regulation and its impact are communicated effectively
- Ideally experience across a range of product and instrument types including UCITS
Back to opportunities