Acting Financial Controller
12 Month FTC
Our client strongly believes that having an inclusive culture reveals their people’s full potential and encourages them to make a greater contribution to the success of the business. They closely work with E2W to help them attract, recruit and retain more women
- Qualified Accountant at least 3 years PQE, ideally having trained in a large accounting practice.
- • Aviation experience preferable, but not essential.
- • Experience of working through complex accounting issues.
- • Regulatory and Investec Specific knowledge advantageous but not required.
- • Understand the relevant regulations surrounding clients and knowledge of accounting and tax.
- • Confidence to present to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- • Ability to create and maintain strong relationships (internally and externally).
- • A self-starter with a high level of initiative and an inquisitive mind-set.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills and a good ability to multitask.
- • Attention to detail teamed with an ability to problem solve, requiring an analytical/questioning approach to underlying data used in all reporting.
- • Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- • Previous experience in Sunsystems, IT2 or CRM an advantage but not a prerequisite.
Back to opportunities