Quick Fire Questions with Men for Inclusion co-founder Gary Ford
Mark.Freed / 01 Mar 2021
We'd like to introduce our Co-Founder Gary Ford!
- What gets you motivated?
Working with really interesting people who want to do important and interesting work.
- What excites you most about being part of Men for Inclusion?
The opportunity to continue to hear new and diverse lived experiences that helps me increase my understanding
- What are you most looking forward to for the rest of the year with Men for Inclusion?
Our next event, increasing our reach and membership and building out our strategy
- What’s something you want to do in the next year that you have never done before?
Have a book published!
- Which charity/ies do you support?
I am the chair of the Meon Valley Heartstart charity. We provide training to children and adults in critical lifesaving skills which can improve people's survival rates in the event of a heart attack or cardiac arrest.
- Got any favourite quotes?
I recently came across this which I really like - "When there is shouting, there is no true knowledge." - Leonardo Da Vinci
I really like this article
Back to blog